sábado, 27 de junho de 2015

Thoughts | Things I want to do before death!

Hello loves, how are you doing today? Today I bring you my top 5 things I have to do before death!
Let's just jump right into it!



1. Going to Mykonos, Greece. - I'm so in love with it. It's so magical! Can't wait to go there someday!















2. Jump from a plane! - I would love to go parachute some day. I have to do it!







 
3. Travel to India. - I really love travelling and I think is such a good place to choose.





4. Go on a road trip with my friends. - Probably not going to happen in a near future, but I think it would be amazing to just gather all your closest friends and go on a road trip!
5. Pet a snake. - Okay, this one is a odd wish, I know, but I really wanna do it!
 
Have a nice day!
Inês xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário