domingo, 9 de agosto de 2015

Thoughts | My favourite TV shows!

Hello loves, hope you're doing well! Today I bring you my top 5 tv shows!!
Let's get to it? :)

No. 5 - The Mentalist
I really like this show, it really got me hooked! Have you watched yet?



No. 4 - Castle
This show is so cool! I'm all about solving crime and we got to love Castle and Beckett relationship! He is a writer and consultor, she's a detective, how cute?! Check it out if you haven't yet!


No. 3 - Rizzoli and Isles
These two bestfriend are so funny! I absolutely LOVE this show, so cool! They're amazing, so different but amazing!! Go check it out!


No. 2 - Judge Geordie
I LOVE this show with the lovely Vicky Pattison from Geordie Shore and her partner Alex Cannon (he's such a hottie!) 

No. 1 - Pretty Little Liars
OH YEAH, loooooooooooove this show!! Been watching it for so long, i'm obsessed! I love these girls, I think my favourite is probably Spencer! She's so smart and fierce! CAN'T WAIT to find out who A is!! The summer finale is August 11th, so brace youselves for the big A reveal!!




Have a nice day!
Inês xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário