terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2014

Fav Female Youtuber


Zoe Sugg



This girl from Brighton is, in my opinion, the best female youtuber. She's a beautiful person inside and out, very brave and inspiring. Her youtube channel has more than 5 million subscribes and hundreds of followers on Twitter. 


She has done a photoshoot for Company and in so many other magazines.
She launched recently her beauty range - Zoella Beauty -  and her book - Girl Online -. 



My absolute FAVOURITE video of her has to be the 'Just Say Yes' video. She's such a lovely girl, and helped a lot of people with this video. This video talks about anxiety, panic attacks and feeling depressed overall. 

I'm so proud of what she achieved so far! She works so hard, I wish her all the luck!
She inspires me so much, everyday!


Blog: zoella.co.uk
Twitter: @zozeboo
Youtube: youtuber/user/zoella280390


Have a nice day! 
-Inês xx

2 comentários: