domingo, 19 de outubro de 2014

Something different

So, today I was watching a daily vlog by zoella and I just thought this issue was important enough to talk about it here.
The tittle of the video is 'Your skin doesn't define you'.

As you may or may not know I have freckles, lots of them. And when I was little, I was very self-conscious about them. I just wanted them to go away. And that changed over the past few years. Why? Because its my skin, and what it makes me, ME! Its what it makes me unique! And since its on my skin and its not coming out, I accepted them and learned how to love them. Of course I had some bad comments about them, but who doesn't? We've got to learn how to love our skin and not to feel embarassed or ashamed of it.

Its the same thing for spots and acne. Spots and acne come and go. Its not forever. Of course it can low your self-esteem, but don't give up girl! There are so many ways to reduce acne and get rid of spots. If you have really bad acne, you can always go to the doctor, they have seen hundreds of teenagers like you and they know what to do, thats why they're doctors.

As many people do (and so do I), using makeup to cover some blemishes or spots is ok. Of course you can do that, but if you don't want to and you like your skin, you go girl!! But I think that its important to love your skin no matter what, because its yours and your spots, blemiches or freckles doens't define you. Keep that in mind.

This video tear me up a little bit, because I have freckles and some spots, I doesn't have the worst skin but also not the greatest. But nobody has the perfect skin, there is no perfection. Nobody is perfect!

If you want, take a picture with no makeup and upload it on twitter or intagram using the hashtag #BareFaceAndWhat

Love yourself and love your skin! If you have the time, go over zoe's channel and check out this video that inspired this blog post. Link below!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4RoqSJ_Vto&list=UUrUbqTCagwsaP2Fmr0p1TsA

Have a nice day!
-Inês xx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário